NFC+eSIM+FeliCa + Strongbox

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFC+eSIM+FeliCa + Strongbox

lightluo
Contributor I

We have new information that FeliCa Network is not allowing Strongbox on the same Secure Element than FeliCa applet before Q2 2025.So for the Japan SKU.if our product need to implent the features: NFC+eSIM+FeliCa + Strongbox Android,which NXP chip should we choose?

0 Kudos
3 Replies

EduardoZamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @lightluo

Hope you are doing well.

Could you please kindly clarify if you are looking for a recommendation about a Secure Element or is it for an NFC Reader?

Regards,
Eduardo.

0 Kudos

lightluo
Contributor I

hello @EduardoZamora 

our products need to implement SIM+FeliCa + Strongbox for Japan market, NFC+eSIM + Strongbox for other markets,please give me the recommendation about Secure Element and NFC controller (all in one chip but diffrent firm-ware),but we heard that FeliCa Network is not allowing Strongbox on the same Secure Element than FeliCa applet before Q2 2025,Is NXP working closely with FeliCa Networks to enable StrongBox KeyMint and FeliCa services on the same SecureElement now?such as SN220*****.

0 Kudos

EduardoZamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

If you are interested in SN220 from or NFC-Enabled Digital Wallet portfolio, as these devices are highly secure, information of these products is under NDA. SN220F variant should be preloaded with FeliCa applications (Applets) for Japan market.

For more information on these products, could you please contact one of our distributors available in the Distributor Network|NXP? They can provide you the information you might need about these devices.

Regards,
Eduardo.

0 Kudos