Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFC PN7462 Harmonic Issue

teinsu
Contributor I

We want to reducy harmonic,

and we change the GSN to 0x02 in CLIF_ANA_TX_AMPLITUDE_REG

We use NfcrdlibEx1_BasicDiscoveryLoop exmaple.

1. Change all about CLIF_ANA_TX_AMPLITUDE_REG inside user_EE.bin

from 0xFFFFxxxx  to 0x02FFxxxx (there are 27 values)

1. Change CLIF_ANA_TX_AMPLITUDE_REG value

from 0xFFFFxxxx  to 0x02FFxxxx  before call phacDiscLoop_Run()

The CLIF_ANA_TX_AMPLITUDE_REG become 0xFFFFxxxx automatically, I can not found when the SDK access CLIF_ANA_TX_AMPLITUDE_REG from source code.

Does the CLIF_ANA_TX_AMPLITUDE_REG  access inside the library?

How to reduce the Tx power?

Or any suggestion about hardware?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi tein Su,

How did you generate the user_EE.bin? Did you follow the steps described in https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/user-guide/UM10948.pdf ? If yes, is it possible to send the "_output_xml_sizes.html" for a review?

Thanks for your patience!

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

teinsu
Contributor I

I will try to  ask the customer to provide "_output_xml_sizes.html"  file

and do you have any idea can solve harmonic issue?

B.jpg

C.jpg

thanks!

Tein

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Tein,

From my understanding, this issue is related with the EMC design, and we have a training for that topic , you may refer to NFC Antenna Design 6: EMC related Design|NXP  for details.

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos