cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mifare Desfire card Application

deepanrajanbara
Contributor IV

Hi,

Is there any application to test Mifare desfire card using NXP library.

If Application is available then please share the link to the application.We wanted to test NFC interface with Mifare desfire card so please help on how to test the nfc interface with desfire cards.

Thankyou,

Deepanraj.A

2 Replies

deepanrajanbara
Contributor IV

Hi ,

As i wanted to make sure this application is capable of read and writing from desfire cards.I have tried reading and writing it doesn't happen.Is there any application in linux to test desfire card.Please help me as am stuck in this for many days.Am not sure how to proceed

Thank you,

Deepanraj.A

michaelneurohr
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

You can find Mifare Desfire support inside the NFC Reader Library [1]. One of the example projects shows how to read an NDEF message stored on a Mifare Desfire card.

The public version of the NFC Reader Library [1] allows you to use the Mifare Desfire card like a standard NFC Forum Type 4 Tag. Including support for read and write operation. If you need support for the full feature set of Mifare Desfire, you need to get it via the NXP Docstore [2] which requires an NDA to be in place.

On the NFC Reader Library web page [1] you will also find a version for Linux.

The software for the EXPLORE-NFC [3] contains an example application for reading and writing Mifare Desfire cards.

HTH,

Michael

[1] http://www.nxp.com/pages/:NFC-READER-LIBRARY 

[2] NXP DocStore 

[3] Neard EXPLORE-NFC – Using NeardAL with EXPLORE-NFC. This package contains all software packages to g... 

0 Kudos