Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mifare Desfire EV1 (AES) Authentication

Jump to solution
ramyhamadeh
Contributor I

Hi i'am working with Mifare Desfire EV1 Project

The Problem is that iam not able to retrieve the 16 Bytes RND(B) with the AES Command 0xAA00 , while the other commands for ISO 0x1A and the DES /2KDES  0x0A are working normally

everytime i send 0xAA00 to the card the card responde with AE Authentication Failed

please advice

0 Kudos
1 Solution
soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Ramy,

For the moment, this is under NDA. Therefore it may be recommended to apply to local NXP representative or FAE who will be able to assist.

If you do not know how to find the local sales office (or FAE), please call our Technical Information Center. Sales and Support|NXP

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Ramy,

For the moment, this is under NDA. Therefore it may be recommended to apply to local NXP representative or FAE who will be able to assist.

If you do not know how to find the local sales office (or FAE), please call our Technical Information Center. Sales and Support|NXP

Have a great day,
Sol

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos