MIFARE Plus functional specification

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIFARE Plus functional specification

germano
Contributor II

Hi, I'm working on my own Mifare Plus SL3 reader based on PN5180 and NXP NFC reader library. I need to implement Virtual Card Support and Virtual Card Support Last commands but I can't found information about them. Searching the Internet I found MF1PLUSX0Y1 where it refers to these commands, but for more information I would need to read the document: M1PLUSx0y1 MIFARE Plus functional specification, BU-ID Doc. No. 1637 and application note AN10926 Assignment of installation ID for virtual card.

I've looked for them on docstore.nxp.com but can't find it. Can you tell me where can I find those documents?

0 Kudos
4 Replies

fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

I am checking with the related team for the application note. It will take some time and thanks for your patience.

Have a nice day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Thanks for your patience. I get the feedback as the below:

this AN exists, but it is mentioned under wrong AN number.
This is the correct one, and it is also on the website:
https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN11909.pdf
We will update the references in the data sheet accordingly.

Hope it help you.

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

germano
Contributor II

Hi fangfang! Thank you very much.

I had already read AN11909, but it helps me at least not to keep looking in vain for AN10926.

Have yo been able to find anything related to M1PLUSx0y1 functional specification?

Have a nice day.

0 Kudos

fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

There is no more information for it expect to the NXP website document.

Have a nice day.

Note:

0 Kudos