LPCD sleep current

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPCD sleep current

jeanbrosset
Contributor II

I all I can't reach the LPCD sleep current in the datasheet; could you help me to found points I must check to optain theorical sleep current. IOs, LFO seem's active, my power supply= 3.6V

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies

jeanbrosset
Contributor II

We don't see register to change SDA and SCL signals when we are in SPI mode ( IFSEL0=0 and IFSEL1=1 via resistors). Can I shunt these directly to the ground?
Can I shunt some of my unused pins directly to the ground ( without pull down resistor)

in Table1 of  AN11783 Aux1 and Aux2 signals must be open, but in AN11145 Aux1 and Aux2 must be to the ground. Wich one can I use?

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

AN11783 is for CLRC663 plus,  while AN11145 is for CLRC663, so for MFRC630 plus, you should refer to AN11783.

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

jeanbrosset
Contributor II

I have found in the AN11145 that unused pins are critical to found the low standby current.

independently, when i put a probe of my scope to an unused pin the standby current fall down.

In my schematics CLKOUT, SDA, SCL, SIGOUT, TCK, TDI, TDO, TMS, AUX1, AUX2, SIGIN are open.

for my next board, must i have pull-down resistors in my schematic, or can I drive by registers all theses pins to ground?

thanks a lot

Jean

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

For pins that are controlled by Pin configuration registers, you should drive them by register settings, otherwise, you may use pull-ups or pull-downs. Please refer to the following for details.pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.pngpastedImage_3.png
Have a great day,
Kan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

jeanbrosset
Contributor II

Hello,

Thanks for help, I use the MFRC630 +

I wich you an happy new year

Jean

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Which device are you using? Please kindly specify. Thanks for your patience!

Have a great day,
Kan

0 Kudos

jeanbrosset
Contributor II

thank you Kan_Li;

I don't know if you saw questions below;

Please could you help me to resolve these points.

Jean brosset

0 Kudos