JCOP 4.1 Tools for PN80T

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCOP 4.1 Tools for PN80T

jon_edgcombe
Contributor I

Can anyone tell me whether there is a P73 simulator for PN80T or not, and if there is, which version of JCOP tools it is in (ideally with a docstore ref) ?

We  have been going in circles for an amazing amount of time trying to find this out and we keep getting access to JCOP 4.1 tools v5.3 and JCOP 4.1 tools v5.20, which have the old P71 simulator, but no-one seems to know whether there is a better version of JCOP 4.1 tools available for PN80T or not, and whether there's actually a P73 simulator or not 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

As you might know,  there are some of the documents and libraries which are under NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) and placed in DocStore, please consider that all the information of the device and tools you are mentioning it's under NDA and should be managed by a secure channel and the public community is not one of them, as not all the persons have the same NDA as you do.

Could you please contact your sales representative or the person who helped you with the information of the device for further device? They should be able to help you and guide you in the best way upon your request.

Sorry for the inconveniences this might cause you.

Regards,

Estephania

0 Kudos

jon_edgcombe
Contributor I

Hi

thanks for this - the content went through the forum approvals process so it should be fine. Our account manager has been trying to find this out too, if anyone has any information on this but the answer is confidential please direct message me

0 Kudos

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Still, consider that you have an NDA and the public community it's not the support path that you need to follow for that device. 

If you have the device and access to that documentation, you should have a contact already that help you get that, they are the best contact for that sensitive information.

Sorry for the inconveniences.

Regards,

Estephania

0 Kudos