ICODE DNA Mutual Authentication MAM2 response UNKNOWN error

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICODE DNA Mutual Authentication MAM2 response UNKNOWN error

gshankarappa
Contributor II

I am using Mutual Authentication method to authenticate the ICODE DNA RFID tag, I get good response for the MAM1 command, I decrypt the answer part and it matches to what I send, then I collect the un-encrypted message part and append to form the response, I get 0x0F error code back, which is an Unknown error. Can anyone describe what scenarios can lead to 0x0F error and also describe in detail the command parameters for the MAM2 message. I didn’t exactly understand what is IChallenge_MAM here. I have tested my firmware to make sure it is working fine by replicating the command contents for a given response as described in AN11808.

0 Kudos
4 Replies

gshankarappa
Contributor II

Nope. no progress at all. Never heard anything back from NXP too.

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Gireesh,

I am sorry, but I didn't find AN11808 from nxp.com nor the docstore, is it a NXP doc? Please kindly help to clarify.

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

gshankarappa
Contributor II

It is a NXP doc, I got it from docstore .

0 Kudos

slou26
Contributor II

Hello, did you find something ?

Regards

0 Kudos