How to operate P5CD012 ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to operate P5CD012 ?

dxls
Contributor I

In the NXP's website , i only can fond the overview about P5CD012 , but i can't find the application note about it.

Who can provide me some information about how to operate it.

Thank you a lot!

1.1 CMOS14 SmartMX family features overview

The CMOS14 SmartMX family members are a modular set of devices featuring:

• 12 KB to 144 KB EEPROM
  • 200 KB user ROM
  • 6144 B RAM
  • High-performance secure Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) coprocessor (RSA, ECC)
  • Secure dual/triple-DES coprocessor
  • Secure AES coprocessor
  • Memory Management Unit (MMU)
  • ISO/IEC 7816 contact interface
  • Optional ISO/IEC 14443 A Contactless Interface Unit (CIU)
  • Optional S²C interface for NFC communication link
  • 5-metal layer 0.14 µm CMOS technology
  • EEPROM with typically 500000 cycles endurance and a minimum of 25 years retention time
  • Broad spectrum of delivery types
  • Optional certified crypto library modules for RSA, ECC, DES, AES, SHA and PRNG
  • Optional MIFARE 1K or MIFARE 4K functionality

0 Kudos
2 Replies

waschanlage
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi - besides the comments from Kan_Li, also note that this is an older platform of NXP secure microprocessors. SmartMX P5 devices were actively sold between 2004 and 2013. Since then, a successor product family (SmartMX2 P60) has been available. Today, we are selling the second successor product family - SmartMX3 P71D321. 

If you are selecting a secure microprocessor product, it is suggested to use the newest platform possible; this is for security but also for performance reasons.

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

You need to sign NDA and register into NXP Docstore to access all documentation and sample code. You may contact your local sales or DFAE for help with it. Please refer to the following links for more details.

Distributor Network|NXP

NXP DocStore

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos