cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control library HTRC110 Usage inquiry

cabin
Contributor I

Hi

We are developing using HTRC110 and STM32.
While we are reviewing various issues, we would like to inquire about the source file on the site.

There is a CONTROL.LIB file, but I would like to know whether it is mandatory to use the lib file or whether the source file is for reference only.

Thank you 

BR 

cabin 

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Fabian_R
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, my name is Fabian, I've been assigned to support your case.

I appreciate your interest in our products.

As you are able to see, this CONTROL.LIB file is used in the make file (MAKEFILE). My only recommendation is to please keep in mind that the HTRC110 is only the IC, AN98080 shows the hardware recommendations for the solution design.

Best Regards,
Fabian
0 Kudos

cabin
Contributor I

HI

Currently, the part that processes the signal coming through Antenna -> RX is not working properly. ( C codeing)
So I tried to use the lib file. Can you provide code for signal processing? Or do you have any references?

BR

Cabin

0 Kudos

Fabian_R
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,
As is mentioned in the Datasheet, the use of the SET_CONFIG_PAGE gives the control for adapting the amplifier and filter parameters of different operation modes. In AN98080, section 9.6 Adapting the demodulator to different transponders and applications by register settings. It is shown some examples of these settings.
now, in the downloaded library files, there is a file called HT2_C.c that, shows the configuration for the HITAG 2.
Unfortunately, this is the only example we have regarding these configurations.

Best Regards,
Fabian
0 Kudos