Tresos studio MCAL Platformintegration

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tresos studio MCAL Platformintegration

SD67
Contributor I

Hi, i have a problem with MotoControlApp in Platformintegration from MCAL 4.3 for S32K144. Can you help me to find User Manual to configure that? Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
5 Replies

namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @SD67,

I can tell you how to get rid of these errors. However, unfortunately the Motor Control configuration feature in the S32K1 Platform Integration hasn't been fully supported yet according to our experts (The feature has been fully supported in the S32K3 Platform Integration, with available example and user manual), so I'm afraid that after completely configured, the integration couldn't be run. So my recommendation is avoiding using the MotorControlApp in the S32K1 Platform Integration and you can consider the available software listed in Software Features in https://www.nxp.com/design/development-boards/automotive-motor-control-solutions/arm-based-solutions...

Sorry for this inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Nam

0 Kudos

SD67
Contributor I

Hi, Thanks for your Answer. Can you send me please the link for example with S32K344 and Motor Control App using MCAL and OS. Thanks in advance

0 Kudos

namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @SD67,

You can try to download the platform integration for K3 here: https://nxp.flexnetoperations.com/control/frse/download?agree=Accept&element=13115857 

If you are not available to download it, please contact your local sales representative to get the package.

The ASR OS for K3 is not shared by public, and also you need to contact your local sales representative to get more information.

Best Regards,

Nam

0 Kudos

namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @SD67,

I'm afraid that I haven't cleared about your request, because as I have seen with latest platform integration package for S32K1, there is only one sample available which is the lightning example. Could you specify which package and which demo you're having? And what is the trouble you're facing with?

Best Regards,

Nam

0 Kudos

SD67
Contributor I

Hi, Thanks, I would configurate my Motor Control Kit from NXP used S32K144 (MCSPTE1AK144), but MotorControlApp dont have user manual. could you please help me, to fix the follow Errors (see Picture)? 

0 Kudos