cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: FREEMaster error codes

GaryOlmstead
Senior Contributor I

Hi Michal --

The variable in question appears to be BoardID. The entire message is "App: ReadValue (Board ID) done [ERROR code=0x80000116]" repeated over and over.  At intervals, it changes up the variable to a bunch of others, but BoardID is the most common.

I don't see any way to set that in FREEMaster. 

Possibly separate, or possibly not, I also get a "Script Error" dialog box every time I select the "Motor Idendif"  tab.  The box says "An error has occurred in the script on this page."  Line 426, char 9 "Error:"CharArray" is undefined".  Code: 0. It tries to supply a URL, but the path is too long, and it is truncated before telling me anything useful.Could this be related?

Gary

0 Kudos
4 Replies

joseftkadlec
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Gary,

Which board/SDK example are you using (also SDK version, please) so I can reproduce on my desk.

Thank you,

Josef

0 Kudos

GaryOlmstead
Senior Contributor I

Hi Josef --

- MCUXpresso IDE V11.5.0 [Build 7232][2022-01-11]

- FreeMASTER Version 3.1.1.6

SDK is probably SDK_2.x_MKV31F512xxx12 version 2.9.0, although I also have SDK_2.x_MKV31F128xxx10 version 2.7.0 and SDK_2.x_FRDM-MKV31F installed.  512xxx12 is the only choice that generates boards on the board selection screen, but it generates boards for all three versions.

Gary

0 Kudos

GaryOlmstead
Senior Contributor I

Sorry, forgot to add that the board is the MKV31F512xxx12, motor controller is the FRDM-MC-LVPMSM, and the motor is the LINIX 45ZWN24-40.

0 Kudos

MichalH
NXP Apps Support
NXP Apps Support

Hello Gary,

this error is not related to FreeMASTER itself, but to the MCAT control project (coded in HTML/JScript) which runs inside the FreeMASTER. 

I'm moving this topic to the motor control forum and will ask my colleagues to help. 

Regards,
Michal

0 Kudos