Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Example mc_pmsm for RT1020 EVK

Jump to solution
Frank2201
Contributor II

Hello

Im new with the MCUXpresso IDE. I have installed the latest version.

When i choose examples for demo board RT1020, there is no example for motor control (mc_pmsm). I tried with RT1050 board in MCUXpresso and have this example.

I read the documentation that the board RT1020 support mc_pmsm with combination of board FRDM-MC-LVPMSM.

Im looking how to import example project into MCUXpresso IDE, could someone help me?

Best regards

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Frank2201
Contributor II

Just find out myself.

The motor control is available only in older SDK version (last 2.9.1). There is no motor control anymore in new version of SDK.

So, i needed to go MCUXpresso SDK Builder

And build my own SDK with older version and then manually installed it in IDE.

For beginners is quite a long way to find it out. Curious, why all demo examples are not available anymore in newer version.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Frank2201
Contributor II

Just find out myself.

The motor control is available only in older SDK version (last 2.9.1). There is no motor control anymore in new version of SDK.

So, i needed to go MCUXpresso SDK Builder

And build my own SDK with older version and then manually installed it in IDE.

For beginners is quite a long way to find it out. Curious, why all demo examples are not available anymore in newer version.

0 Kudos
gilbertivan456
Contributor I

Feed.kroger.com is the login page for Feed Kroger. For its employees across the USA, Kroger owns and manages this website. Knowing about their work schedules is more pleasant for employees thanks to the online platform. An enterprise user ID and password are provided to Kroger staff members. For More Valuable Info Check Here: Feed Kroger Login

0 Kudos