cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with my evaluation plate

JonAnder_Amante
Contributor I

Hi, 

I have a problem when I download Model-Based_Design-Toolbox. I have "S32K3X8EVB-Q289" evaluation plate but when I try to choose the evaluation plate in Simulink, there isn´t this plate. How can I add this microprocessor in Simulink?. There is only the option of S32K358-Q172 and I need S32K358-Q289.

JonAnder_Amante_0-1711453654037.png

I need your reply as soon as possible,

Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Irina_Costachescu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @JonAnder_Amante 

The MBDT for S32K3 offers support for the S32K358 MCU only in Q172 package. However, could you please try using the toolbox by selecting this option in your model and then performing the steps mentioned in the post below?

https://community.nxp.com/t5/Model-Based-Design-Toolbox-MBDT/MBDT-1-3-0-support-for-S32K312-in-100-p...

This addresses how the toolbox could be used when having a processor in a different package than the ones supported by MBDT. Even if the thread focuses on the S32K312 MCU, the steps should be similar. Basically, you would need to change the configuration associated to the model to match the selected MCU and add proper peripherals, pins, and clocks settings according to your hardware setup.

Please check the link for more details and let us know if you encounter any issues.

Hope this helps,

Irina

Tags (1)
0 Kudos