cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MBDT for S32k44 HVBMS registers

mgomez
Contributor II

Hello!

I have a question regarding the bcc_775a_read_32ct example of the MBDT S32k344.

Does anyone know what are this numbers and where can I find them:

(I know that they are the addresses and can be configures through the external tool but I cannot make the connection and find them)

mgomez_0-1681884022196.png

Are they related to the number of the address of the datasheet of the image I atteched below?

mgomez_1-1681884022213.png

Also, where does this faults mean? What do they verify? Where can I fin this?

mgomez_2-1681884022180.png

On the other hand, I have been trying to read the voltages of 4 devices from 1 BCC chain but I don´t how to change the adress of each. I have been doing it as shown in the picture below: changing the device adress and then adding another data store memory for the cell voltages of the second device. However, I cannot see anything in FreeMaster I cannot find the adress of the second device. Am I doing it right?

mgomez_3-1681884022115.png

If I am working with 2 device do I nedd to change the number ' Bcc775aDriver/Bcc775aChain1DevNum-4'  to 2? What does this mean?

mgomez_4-1681884022233.png

Finally, How can I do an Stateflow to periodically switch the Device Address and each step time to read data from other BCC in a round robin approach is there any example of that?

-Do I need to initialize all the devices or just with one inizialization process is enough?

-Do I need to add a memory data for each cell voltage device?  

Thank you very much in advance !!

0 Kudos
1 Reply

TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Maitane,

Please reach out to your NXP FAE, the information you are requesting requires an NDA and cannot be posted on the public community like this one.

Best regards,

Tomas

0 Kudos