Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to implement IP filtering in FRDMk64

Jump to solution
sudhakarp
Contributor V

hi,

i want to receive data from particular IP only. so i want to do IP filtering. but i dnt know how to implement that one.

i am using kds2.0 IDE

thanks and regards,

sudhakar p

1 Solution
Luis_Garabo
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

You should be able to do that by using the recvfrom() function. Only datagrams from that source will be received if a remote endpoint has been specified

with connect().

I hope this helps you.

Have a great day,
Garabo

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Luis_Garabo
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

You should be able to do that by using the recvfrom() function. Only datagrams from that source will be received if a remote endpoint has been specified

with connect().

I hope this helps you.

Have a great day,
Garabo

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos