eGUI demo that has a slider controlled by touching the slider button to move the button up and down?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eGUI demo that has a slider controlled by touching the slider button to move the button up and down?

irishjohn1
Contributor I

Is there an eGUI demo that has a slider that is controlled by a  touching the slider button to move the button up and down?  I am using Mqx 4.1 with eGUI 3 with codewarrior 10.6 on a K70 tower with rgb lcd.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Gargy
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

For example demo code where is used the slider as a control object is the demo application in standard package called EGUI_D4D_Demo.

// Slider static D4D_TCHAR scrMain_sldrVol_str[] = " 0";

D4D_DECLARE_RSLIDER_AUTOSIZE(scrMain_sldrVol, scrMain_sldrVol_str, SLDR_VOL_POSX, SLDR_VOL_POSY, SLDR_VOL_SIZEX, SLDR_VOL_SIZEY, 8, (D4D_SLDR_F_DEFAULT | D4D_SLDR_F_AUTOCOLOR | D4D_SLDR_F_BAR_SCALECOLOR), NULL, NULL, FONT_BERLIN_SANS_FBDEMI12, NULL, ScrMain_OnChangeSldr, NULL)

Look for example on this object definition.

Petr

0 Kudos

irishjohn1
Contributor I

Thank you Petr for your reply.

I have looked at that demo extensively.

The slider does not have a slider tab that you can put your finger on and slide it up/down when the slider is vertical or right and left when the slider is horizontal.  I also needed the capability to add an image for the slider tab.

You must touch the upper portion of the slider for it to increment and it will keep incrementing as long as you hold your finger there.

Sometimes I notice that it will keep incrementing to the maximum even after I have lifted my finger.

I guess, I'll make do with what is there.

0 Kudos

Gargy
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

In general you are right, the behavior of slider is as you describe.

But for your case that you want to have never incrementing object up or down if is touched I think about use two buttons close to each other where you can setup bitmaps and you can check the events.

Petr

0 Kudos