Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Websockets on MQX 4.1?

Jump to solution
lfschrickte
Contributor IV

Hi,

I've just realized Websockets is already available on MQX + KSDK package, however it is not present on MQX 4.1.

I was deciding for MQX + KSDK, however I've also realized that SD + FAT support will only be ready on December, 2014.

So, I'm going to skip KSDK for now (not only because of the lack of SD+FAT support, but also because I've seen a lot of small problems). The question is: will Websockets only be supported on MQX 4.2, scheduled for 04' 2015? Is there any chance I can copy and integrate Websockets implementation files from KSDK+MQX on current MQX 4.1 installation?

Thank you!

Regards,

Luiz Fernando

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
karelm_
Contributor IV

Hi,

it should be possible to use RTCS files from SDK release in standard MQX. But you will have to use RTCS as whole, not only HTTPSRV files. It is also necessary to create project for library (you can eviscerate original RTCS project in MQX).

Best regards,

Karel

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
karelm_
Contributor IV

Hi,

it should be possible to use RTCS files from SDK release in standard MQX. But you will have to use RTCS as whole, not only HTTPSRV files. It is also necessary to create project for library (you can eviscerate original RTCS project in MQX).

Best regards,

Karel

0 Kudos