Unable I can not enable TAD / MQX RTCS Plug-Ins

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable I can not enable TAD / MQX RTCS Plug-Ins

LordGarfio
Contributor I

I am following the steps in the LAB 5 ( LAB 5: Finding an Error Using Task Aware Debugging  (TAD) in CodeWarrior ) " from" MQX RTOS - TUTORIALS LAB ( MQXTUTORIALLAB.PDF ) " without success because I can not see the MQX and RTCS pull down menu.

Why I can not enable the TAD MQX and TAD RTCS Plug-Ins ( Target OS ) ?  by using Freescale CodeWarrior v7.2 Special Edition and Freescale MQX v3.5 only.

I have attached a screenshot capture.

Thanks in advanced.

0 Kudos
6 Replies

Nouchi
Senior Contributor II

Hello,

Unfortunatly, MQX task Aware Debugging is only available with Professional edition :smileysad:

Emmanuel

0 Kudos

LordGarfio
Contributor I

To BugMan:

You are wrong because MQX Task Aware Debugging was working fine some time ago. Now MQX TAD is deactivated.

:smileysad:

0 Kudos

CarlFST60L
Senior Contributor II

I think you should check the release notes for MQX 3.5. If its anything like 7.1.2, you will have to manually copy across some dll files.

0 Kudos

LordGarfio
Contributor I

To CarlFST60L:

I think that are you refering about below files:

CodeWarrior for ColdFire V7.2\bin\Plugins\Plugins\Debugger\rtos\CFrtos_MQXv3.4.dll

CodeWarrior for ColdFire V7.2\bin\Plugins\Plugins\Debugger\rtos\CFrtos_MQXv3.3.dll

CodeWarrior for ColdFire V7.2\bin\Plugins\Plugins\Debugger\rtos\CFrtos_MQXv3.0-3.2.dll

CodeWarrior for ColdFire V7.2\bin\Plugins\Plugins\Debugger\rtos\CFrtos_MQX.dll

Cheers.

0 Kudos

Nouchi
Senior Contributor II

Hello,

I don't know if I'm wrong but it's written here, TAD only available with Professional Edition.

Look at the 2nd post in this topic, said the same thing.

Maybe you had an expired evaluation license , so you came back to Special Edition.

TAD is Unavailable with my Standard Edition.

Regards,

Emmanuel

0 Kudos

LordGarfio
Contributor I

I forgot to mention,

My hardware is a ColdFire M52259DEMOKIT MCU BOARD

Thanks.

0 Kudos