cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB MFS failed for frdm k64

Abil
Contributor II

hi all,

have anyone tried usb mfs code with FRDM-k64f with mqx4.2 and codewarrior 10.6.....please let me know if it is working....for me it is showing errors.

thanks.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello shweta karade,

I suggest to clone your own libraries. You can take as base the twrk60f120m BSP  and use the BSPCloningWizard.

The twrk60f120m BSP includes the USB legacy and you can work with codewarrior 10.6

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello shweta karade,

MQX includes two USB stacks:

• MQX Host and Device USB stack version 4.2.0: Legacy USB stack with minor changes and bugfixes. Includes support for legacy platforms only (same processors previously supported in MQX RTOS 4.1.1.)
  • New Host and Device USB stack version 2 (same as in KSDK 1.2.0): New USB stack is available for following platforms : FRDM-K64F, FRDM-K22F, TWR-K21F120M, TWRK22F120M,TWR-K64F120M, TWR-K65F180M, TWR-VF65GS10, SVF522R EVB.

The example code located at the path C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_2\mfs\examples\mfs_usb

illustrates the usage of USB host (legacy USB stack).This example doesn't support theFRDM-K64F.

What example are you using?

Have a great day,
Sol

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

Abil
Contributor II

am using example from mqx 4.1 for frdm k64f with mqx 4.2.. as u

mentioned "Legacy

USB stack with minor changes and bugfixes. Includes support for legacy

platforms only (same processors previously supported in MQX RTOS 4.1.1.) "in

mqx 4.1 it supports FRDM k64f...so i thought it wil work in mqx4.2

also....so can u suggest any other example code for frdm k64f platform with

mqx 4.2 and codewarrior 10.6

thanks

On Mon, Feb 22, 2016 at 7:53 PM, soledad <admin@community.freescale.com>