cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rtos & tcp/ip package

Jump to solution
maxli
Contributor I

I am looking for a RTOS&TCP/IP package for our new internet capable project. Is the whole package from freescale free for cortex-m4 processor?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
macl
Senior Contributor I

Hi,

Yes, Freescale provides MQX RTOS + TCP/IP, USB, File System, etc for Free.  All  Kinetis K series MCUs (Cortex-M4) are supported by MQX. Its a ton of valuable software for free.  The main restrictions are that you can't port it to other MCU vendor's products or redistribute the source code.  But Freescale has a lot of great MCUs and combined with this software are really powerful and easy to use solutions.  Download the latest here

MacL

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
macl
Senior Contributor I

Hi,

Yes, Freescale provides MQX RTOS + TCP/IP, USB, File System, etc for Free.  All  Kinetis K series MCUs (Cortex-M4) are supported by MQX. Its a ton of valuable software for free.  The main restrictions are that you can't port it to other MCU vendor's products or redistribute the source code.  But Freescale has a lot of great MCUs and combined with this software are really powerful and easy to use solutions.  Download the latest here

MacL

0 Kudos