cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem audio speker example

bastiabrn
Contributor I

Hi,

i'm trying to build the example audio_speaker on USB Host with CodeWarrior 10.2 and MQX 3.8  using K60N512 but it's not compiling correctly.

where is the problem of this example code?

thanks in advance for reply

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

bastiabrn
Contributor I

Hi,

thank's for patience.

i've followed this guide http://shenlong.myvnc.com/webhd/download/usi/doc/tools/cw/FSL_MQX_in_CW_10_x.pdf for import and build mqx library, but the problem is still unresolved.

what can i do?

thanks 

0 Kudos

bastiabrn
Contributor I

anyone can help me?

0 Kudos

bastiabrn
Contributor I

Hi, 

thanks to reply and sorry for the inaccuracy of the first post.

When i  try to compile i have 34 errors, the main are that cannot open the library mfs.h, sh_mfs.h and part_mgr.h in the audio_speaker.c. I try to change "mfs.h" to <mfs.h> but it not works.

i don't think that the problem is in the setting of the codewarrior because the other example works well.

i configure build configuration-->set active--> int flash bedug

thanks in advance for reply

0 Kudos

c0170
Senior Contributor III

Hi bastia,

rebuild all libraries needed to run the example. First of all, check if the mfs library has been built in your lib folder for your board and  a compiler. If it can't find headers, there are two possibilities which come to my mind. Lib was not built or the paths are missing.

I usually rebuild the libraries I use before i run the application, to reflect the latest changes made in code.

Regards,

MartinK

0 Kudos

c0170
Senior Contributor III

Hi bastia,

It's really hard to quess what's your compilation error and in which file.

Anyway, Speaker example in host usb folder builds without any error but only the flash target. It does not have adequate size of RAM to run this example. If you run into different problem, describe it more in detail.

Regards,

MartinK

0 Kudos