My flight controller won't connect to QGroundControl

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My flight controller won't connect to QGroundControl

jacobbetts85
Contributor I

I bought the KIT-HGDRONEK66 and I have assembled the drone. I followed the steps and downloaded QGroundControl. Whenever I go to update the firmware I plug in the flight controller it recognizes the flight controller but I get an error saying "Error: Sync: Send Command: Get Command Response: Timeout waiting for bytes to be available." I thought it was because I was on a windows ten but I downloaded it on a windows 8 and 7 and got the same error. I don't know what to do now.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

iaingalloway
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Double check first that you have loaded the latest bootloader and the PX4 application by using the JLINK that is provided in the HoverGames Drone Kit. In initial versions update via QGroundControl was not functioning correctly. 

0 Kudos

Omar_Anguiano
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Jacob Betts

I suggest you to download all the available drivers for your kit. You can find them at this link under  PX4 Autopilot builds for RDDRONE-FMUK66  https://nxp.gitbook.io/hovergames/downloads#px4-autopilot-builds-for-rddrone-fmuk66

Let me know if this is helpful. If you have more specific questions do not hesitate to ask me.

Best regards,

Omar

0 Kudos