MQX3.6 with web_hvac example built failed?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MQX3.6 with web_hvac example built failed?

Jump to solution
qianmingzhu
Contributor II

Hi, all niubilites ^_^!

I have built a project which is given by MQX3.6,named web_hvac, with IAR Embedded Workbench 6.3. The chip is twrk60n512.

For the first time, it is successed that I didn't modify anything in the example. And at the next, I just reinstalled MQX3.6 and the IAR 6.3 in another XP operation system (in virtual machine). Then compile and download to debug it again. So , here comes the problem:

The MQX seems started failed. I have used the single step execution to trace the problem and found that the program is dead at the function void _rtc_isr which is contained in the krtc.c or dead at dispatch.s.

1.jpg

It is just built for the second time! The same MQX version, the same compiled tool, the same operations for the project and the same development environment. Can anyone give me some advices? Best wishes!

Ming

Tags (3)
1 Solution
butok
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The MQX3.6 is pretty old version. You cantry the latest one - MQX 4.0. (with the latest IAR 6.5.x).

View solution in original post

4 Replies
qianmingzhu
Contributor II

sorry about that!  I'm a little bussy these days, and finally use Andrey Butok 's advice to solve the problem.

I just used IAR 6.4+ and MQX4.0, all original codes from freescale were compiled successfully.

Thanks a million!

0 Kudos
Monica
Senior Contributor III

GREAT! :smileygrin:

0 Kudos
Monica
Senior Contributor III

Qianming, is this suggestion helpful? Please let us know! :smileywink:

Regards!

0 Kudos
butok
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The MQX3.6 is pretty old version. You cantry the latest one - MQX 4.0. (with the latest IAR 6.5.x).