MQX Update method

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MQX Update method

longma
Contributor I

Hello, I'm a MQX beginner, i have a question about how to update the MQX from version 4.0.1 to version 4.1. Uninstall the version 4.0.1, install the version 4.1, then rebuild the customized BSP. I think this method is inefficient tedious. Do you have any better method or document? Thank you!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

longma
Contributor I

Thanks for your reply!

MQX BSP Cloning Wizard can help me to clone the BSP from a computer to other computers. But the project can't be cloned. Do you have any good methods to migrate the BSP to other computers?  Because my co-workers have to build a project for the cloned BSP, when we use the MQX BSP Cloning Wizard to migrate the BSP.

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

thank you for contact Freescale community. i can confirm there is no directly update from version 4.1 to 4.0.1. user has to uninstall 4.0.1 then reinstall 4.1

------------------------------------

this answer is for you, if you regard it answers your question, please click "correct" button. thanks!

0 Kudos

longma
Contributor I

Thanks for your reply!

MQX BSP Cloning Wizard can help me to clone the BSP from a computer to other computers. But the project can't be cloned. Do you have any good methods to migrate the BSP to other computers?  Because my co-workers have to build a project for the cloned BSP, when we use the MQX BSP Cloning Wizard to migrate the BSP.

0 Kudos