cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with TWRK70F120M

snehahegde
Contributor I

Hi,

I have two queries regarding K70 tower board.

1. I am using K70 tower board and MQX 4.0 for developing my application. I using PE Micro Multilink Debugger to load the program to tower board. Now I have a customized prototype board when I try to load my program the program goes and gets stuck in "boot.s" file.

Kindly tell me if any changes are required for my code to be loaded into the prototype board?

2. I'm also trying to load the demo program which is present the mentioned path "\Freescale_MQX_4_0\mqx\examples\hello\iar\hello_twrk70f120m".

When I load the above demo program into SRAM of MCU of the prototype board the program is working fine, but when I load the program into DDR DRAM of the MCU, the CPU is getting reset.

Can you please help me identify the issue at hand? Thanks in advance.

Thanks and Regards,

Sneha

0 Kudos
3 Replies

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Sneha,

The MQX libraries (BSP and PSP) were designed for our Freescale boards, if you are using a custom board then you need to modify these libraries according your needs.

Did you change something, for example the clock configuration??

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

snehahegde
Contributor I

Hi,

I have not changed anything in the BSP or the PSP. Please let us
know what needs to be changed.

Thanks and Regards,

Sneha

0 Kudos

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Sneha,

Could you please share the schematic file in order to check the modifications that you have?

Regards

Soledad

0 Kudos