显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

IPC chicken-and-egg problem

跳至解决方案
1,068 次查看
Class_Five
Contributor II

I'm designing a system to use IPC among two or more copies of the same hardware running the same set of tasks. The intent is for each copy of the HW to determine its unique identity (processor number) from a database stored in a removable device, e.g. USB memory stick, prior to creating the IPC component. In other words, I want to use MQX services (USB host) to determine the processor number.

However...the processor number has to be supplied when MQX starts. So my question is, Is there a way to change the processor number after MQX starts (and before IPC is created)?

Thanks.

0 项奖励
回复
1 解答
512 次查看
Class_Five
Contributor II

For anyone who is interested, I think I can answer my own question now, and the answer appears to be 'no'. During startup MQX takes the processor number from the initialization structure and disperses it in several areas. I don't think there is any practical way to update what is done during startup with a new processor number.

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
回复
1 回复
513 次查看
Class_Five
Contributor II

For anyone who is interested, I think I can answer my own question now, and the answer appears to be 'no'. During startup MQX takes the processor number from the initialization structure and disperses it in several areas. I don't think there is any practical way to update what is done during startup with a new processor number.

0 项奖励
回复