cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete a LWMSQ.

michaelspieker
Contributor I

Hi,
I'm using MQX 4.0 with a Cortex-M4 (TWR-K60D100M).

In my application I use different Tasks and every Task has its own LWMSQ. Now I want to delete a task while runtime and also want to delete the MSQ. But there is no operation to delete the MSQ.
I tried to do something like this:
me->rtosMessageQueue->LINK.PREV->NEXT = me->rtosMessageQueue->LINK.NEXT;
me->rtosMessageQueue->LINK.NEXT->PREV = me->rtosMessageQueue->LINK.PREV;
Without success.

Performing these statements will corrupt events inside other MSQs. I hope you understand my Problem and I'm happy for any kind of help :smileyhappy:

TY Michael

0 Kudos
3 Replies

matthewkendall
Contributor V
But there is no operation to delete the MSQ.

_lwmsgq_deinit()

michaelspieker
Contributor I

Hi Matthew & soledad, I had a look at this example before but it doesn't include the function _lwmsgq_deinit(). I'm using MQX 4.0 maybe the function you mentioned is only part of 4.1. I had a look into the release notes of 4.1.1 but didn't find a note. I have to look if we can change to the new Version 4.1 where the operation is included. Thank you for your help. Kind Regards, Michael

0 Kudos

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Michael,

Did you check the lwmsgq example?? This example is located at the path:  C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_1\mqx\examples

This may helps

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------