cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating new MQX 3.7 Project with PE?

Jump to solution
lowks
Contributor III

Hi, is it possible to enable PE when using creating a new MQX 3.7 project? I realised that I cannot enable PE when I tried to create a K40 or K60 MQX project.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
LuisCasado
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

There is not differences to create a new MQX project with PE or non PE. You can use the same wizard option, the BSP used in your project will be the last built. If the last BSP built is the PE enabled, you new project is PE enabled. The BSP libs included in your new projects are in the same place for BSP with or without BSP enabled.

Best Regards,

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
DavidS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Iowks,

Please review C:\Program Files\Freescale\Freescale MQX 3.7\doc\FSL_MQX_3_7_in_CW_10_1.pdf starting on page 89.

It walks you through using PE with K60 or K40.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

David

0 Kudos
lowks
Contributor III

i saw this portion in the document and have tried it before. I am just wondering since there is such a function called "Create new MQX 3.7 Project" and allows user to choose the BSP, why using this option does not allow PE to be activated? Then this option is not that useful to the user.

0 Kudos
LuisCasado
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

There is not differences to create a new MQX project with PE or non PE. You can use the same wizard option, the BSP used in your project will be the last built. If the last BSP built is the PE enabled, you new project is PE enabled. The BSP libs included in your new projects are in the same place for BSP with or without BSP enabled.

Best Regards,

0 Kudos
LuisCasado
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Sorry, I meant : "....with or without PE enabled"

Best Regards,

0 Kudos