cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TRK-USB-MPC5643L Rev B?

Jump to solution
brucemckenney
Contributor III

I just bought a second (I'm a big spender) TRK-USB-MPC5643L, and when it arrived the bag was marked "REV B".

Comparing with my Rev A, the only obvious difference, besides the silkscreen, is the addition of J11, which (no surprise here) doesn't appear in my Rev A schematic.

Does anyone know what J11 does? It comes not-connected (no jumper installed, e.g.); should I just leave it that way?

More generally: Are the Rev B schematics available somewhere?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
davidtosenovjan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, I have just obtained Rev B schematic (see attachment). J11 only enables pull-up for CAN0_RXD pin.

pastedImage_2.png

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
davidtosenovjan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, I have just obtained Rev B schematic (see attachment). J11 only enables pull-up for CAN0_RXD pin.

pastedImage_2.png

0 Kudos
brucemckenney
Contributor III

Thank you for tracking this down.

0 Kudos
davidtosenovjan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I haven't found the schematic anywhere. I have send a question to the factory engineer waiting for his response. I will let you know as soon as possible.

0 Kudos
brucemckenney
Contributor III

Thank you. In the meantime, I did plug it in, and it worked fine without J11 populated.

I'm still interested in finding out what J11 does (along with any other Rev B "goodies").

0 Kudos
davidtosenovjan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Somewhere on the board should  be a number very similar "700-27701". Could you please tell it to us?

0 Kudos
brucemckenney
Contributor III

On the bottom of the board there is a (silkscreen) box with two lines: "SCH-27701 / 700-27701" . This marking is the same for both boards.

On the top of the board there are 3 lines: "SPF-27701 / TRK-USB-MPC5643L / "<copyright>, where <copyright> is "(c)2012 FREESCALE" for the old board and "(c)2016 NXP" for the new one.

0 Kudos