Standalone Setup Question

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standalone Setup Question

underdangerous
Contributor II

Using the MPC5777M EVB Motherboard and MPC5777M_512DS daugtercard, IDE is S32DS for Power Architecture,I am able to run a test program from flash when debugging using PEMicro Multilink Universal,the test code has been loaded into flash whose address is 0x01000000 as the starting address, the boot vector is 0x005A0001 which is defined in flashrchw.c(the boot header ID is valid and the boot core is IOP after reset), but without the debugger running the software does not run(PS: I have inserted ME_PCTL for SIUL2 for active clock, but it is no use). The test program is attaches below.

There is another problem that puzzles me. When I debug the project, I observe the contents of the register and find that the value in the register is quite different from the value set in the test program, and the value in the BAF seems to be erased by me. Except, the values in memory are all F. I don't know what causes it.

Any help to identify what I'm missing that prevents the software starting in standalone mode on the MPC5777M EVB would be appreciated!

0 Kudos
1 Reply

davidtosenovjan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I think it'll be the issue described in the following thread:

https://community.nxp.com/t5/MPC5xxx/MPC5777M-standalone-startup-problem/m-p/670980

0 Kudos