Request for Documentation on Enabling Lockstep Feature in RD33771 EVB with MPC5744P MCU

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Request for Documentation on Enabling Lockstep Feature in RD33771 EVB with MPC5744P MCU

ソリューションへジャンプ
479件の閲覧回数
AVBMS
Contributor II

Dear NXP Support Team,

I am currently working on a Battery Management System (BMS) project and using the RD33771 EVB (https://www.nxp.com/design/designs/rd33771-48vevm-reference-design:RD33771-48VEVM) along with the development software provided by NXP for development purposes. This board is equipped with the MPC5744P microcontroller, which supports the lockstep feature.

I would greatly appreciate your assistance in providing me with detailed documentation regarding the enabling of the lockstep feature on the MPC5744P MCU. Specifically, I am looking for information on the configuration steps and options necessary to enable lockstep mode in the S32 Design Studio IDE for this particular microcontroller.

I have searched extensively on the NXP website for the required documentation but have been unable to locate the specific information I need. Therefore, I kindly request your support in directing me to the appropriate documentation or providing any relevant resources that will guide me through the process of enabling lockstep on the MPC5744P MCU.

Any assistance you can provide would be highly appreciated, as it will greatly contribute to the successful implementation of my BMS project.

Thank you very much for your attention to this matter. 

タグ(2)
0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
474件の閲覧回数
davidtosenovjan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

It is not necessary to enable anything as "lockstep" is the only configuration of MPC5744P.

MPC5744P is a dual core processor whose cores always run in lockstep. Decoupled mode is not supported by this device.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

1 返信
475件の閲覧回数
davidtosenovjan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

It is not necessary to enable anything as "lockstep" is the only configuration of MPC5744P.

MPC5744P is a dual core processor whose cores always run in lockstep. Decoupled mode is not supported by this device.