cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MPC574xG other Derivatives debugging

Ehsaaan
Contributor III

Hello Dears,

I am going to use The Lauterbach trace32 debugger to work on  "MPC5746B". I am using the MPC574xG NXP sample application with the "run.cmm" file in it. I changed the derivative from MPC5746C to MPC5746B in the MCU module in EB. Then generate and compile without any errors. But Debugger was unable to program the flash of the chip. what is the problem?

Regards,
Ehsan

0 Kudos
5 Replies

rweiss
Contributor V

First please try to program FLASH using the original flash script ~~\demo\powerpc\flash\mpc574xg.cmm

If the problem remains, please explain in more detail.

Regards,
Reinhard

0 Kudos

Ehsaaan
Contributor III

@rweiss 
Ok. I tried MPC574xG.cmm in demos... but it doesn't work. By the way I am able to program and flash this hardware with PE-Micro Multilink. In addition, I already have program and debug MPC574xP with Lauterbach trace32 using the same setup.
What should I do?

Regards,
Ehsan

0 Kudos

rweiss
Contributor V

Please contact support@lauterbach.com. In your email include a detailed description of the problem, including a screenshot of the error and the file resulting from menu Help -> Support -> System Information -> Save to File

0 Kudos

Ehsaaan
Contributor III

@rweiss I retry my works. And now the demo cmm file is running succrsfuly on the hardware. But its not working with run.cmm in the NXP mpc574xB-C-G sample folder. Where could I make change to solve this issue?

Regards,

Ehsan

0 Kudos

Ehsaaan
Contributor III

This is the error screenshot:

0 Kudos