cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MPC5606B : EMIOS Module as GPIO

raghavendrapura
Contributor I

Hello,

I am little confused on the usage of EMIOS as GPIO.

I want to use EMIOS 1 module as general purpose input/output and i want to configure it through RAPPID Tool. What are all the recommended settings to be done?

As an input,

Which register of EMIOS should i check to read the input which is connected to the corresponding Emios port.

As an output,

Which register of EMIOS should i use to trigger the output which is connected to the corresponding Emios port.

Regards,

Raghavendra P

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

mpc5676r
Contributor II

HI Raghavendra Puranik ,Petr

now I am also working on gpio modes of emios for mpc5676r . can I know where we should go with gpio input mode and out put mode how this gpio modes differ from other modes

please Raghavendra Puranik can you have sample gpio I am trying I have not getting clearly .

0 Kudos

PetrS
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I do not give you a hint for the RAppID setting.

But generally, the pad itself should be programmed to eMIOS function  by PCR[PA] field in case of output and IBE bit for the input.

The eMIOS GPIO input /output mode is set by programming the MODE field of CCR register.

For GPIO input mode, the input pin status can be determined by reading the UCIN bit.

For GPIO output mode, the unified channel is used as a single output port pin and the value of the EDPOL bit is permanently transferred to the output flip-flop.

BR,

Petr

0 Kudos