cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MPC5604E MJPEG Config Issues

suhass
Contributor II

Hi,

I have connected Digitizer to MPC5604E. We have referred Video Encoder Wrapper Application note and configured the microcontroller for MJPEG encoding.

I am getting the data at the circular buffer but it is not getting refreshed, I am doubting the MJPEG configuration as there is no sufficient information on MJPEG configuration and JPEGIn Configuration Stream.

Though the resolution headers in JPEGIn stream is tweaked for 640x480.

FFC0 header, 01E0 [480] Vertical size, 0280[640] Horizontal Size.

Below attached is the MJPEG config Code FYR & FYI.

Original Attachment has been moved to: MJPEG.txt.zip

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

could you send me content of Status_config register?

Regards,

Lukas

0 Kudos

suhass
Contributor II

Hi,

PFA Screen shot of the Status Register.

pastedImage_1.png

Thanks & regards 

SUHAS S

0 Kudos

lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I have asked experts for more details because I'm not familiar with this module. I will let you know their feedback later.

Lukas

0 Kudos

suhass
Contributor II

Hi Lukas,

I haven't got any response from your end, please do solve the issue ASAP.

Thanks,

Suhas 

0 Kudos

lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Suhas,

I'm sorry for delay, I was out of office and I talked with expert right now. The basic recommendation I got is to check if the MPC5604E can understand the data received from camera. What kind of camera do you use? If the format of the stream from camera is not recognized then the circular buffer will not be refreshed. It is necessary to check the polarity of all signals - you must compare the datasheet for camera and settings in MPC5604E. Next step is to check the data received from camera. Circular buffer contains data which are already encoded. So, the idea is to use subchannel buffer which contains raw data received from camera. Configure the camera to send test patterns and then check the raw data in subchannel.

Regards,

Lukas

0 Kudos

lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I realized I didn't get any feedback from experts. Let me ask again. Sorry for delay.

Regards,

Lukas

0 Kudos