1. MPC5777M have six LINFlexD modules in the reference manual of MPC5777M, but it does not describe that which three LINFlexD modules can be configurable as LINFlexD mode, and which three LINFlexD modules can be configurable as UART mode.
2. How many external interrupt request pin does MPC5777M have ? It sometimes describe 9 or 8 ?
3. MPC5777M have three reset pin, they are PORST, ESR0 and ESR1, how to use them ?
How these three reset pin be connected to 35FS6500 SBC ?
1) Each LINFlexD is capable to run in both LIN and UART mode.
2) Neither 8 nor 9. Correct number is 10.
3) PORST assertion causes destructive reset, ERS0 functional reset and ERS0 is configurable for NMI, safe mode or functional reset.