Debug error MPC5777c

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debug error MPC5777c

San_96
Contributor I

I'm getting error as in attached picture. I'm using MPC5777C controller, S32DS v1.2, USB multilink universal Rev C. My MCU external oscillator frequency is 40MHz. And SN74CBTLV3861PW for interfacing JTAG with MPC5777C. Please help.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

davidtosenovjan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Have you ever get it to run or the issue happens with first time usage?

Debugger cannot distinguish whether device is censored or JTAG communication just cannot be establish due to other reason, due to that warning says both options.

Typically this warning is shown when device is powered-off (no power supply attached).

0 Kudos

San_96
Contributor I

This is the new card. I've done the preliminary checking and verified the voltage supplies and frequencies on the board. All are seems to be okay. 

When the power supply is off and I'm running the debug, it is showing a warning as Device not detected or may be censored. Later it is showing the popup as in previous picture.

But when i provide power supply and I'm running the debug, it is directly showing popup as in previous picture. 

0 Kudos

davidtosenovjan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

It is your own prototype board, correct? Do you have multiple boards? Do all facing the same issue? Also share details about use MCU (all 3 lines printed on the chip).

0 Kudos