Best regards

Max

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Is this actually an IDE created project - did you actually use the "Import SDK examples" or "New project" options in the Quickstart Panel? If you created it via other mechanisms, then it is quite probable that the appropriate settings and linkages are not in place.

Regards,

MCUXpresso IDE Support

0 Kudos

mastupristi
Senior Contributor I
Is this actually an IDE created project - did you actually use the "Import SDK examples" or "New project" options in the Quickstart Panel? If you created it via other mechanisms, then it is quite probable that the appropriate settings and linkages are not in place.

It is a project that works fine in KDS 3.2, it a makefile project, and in KDS I can debug and access periphreral registers through EmbSys register view. I tryed to to import it (Existing code as Makefile project) in MCUXpresso ide, the I setup MCU as depicted by screenshots, but something is missing, since the peripherals+ view is still empty.

best regards

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I use P&E OpenSDA interface with FRDM-K64F. There is no problem to check registers in prepheral+ window. See attached video.

I also attach the FRDM-K64F P&E OpenSDA interface I am using.

How it works if you follow the same steps?

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos