cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCUXpresso IDE: Error , Error received while booting LinkServer

Jump to solution
CEPL_Dev
Contributor III

Hi, I have been using MCUXpresso IDE version v11.3.0_5222 on my windows 10 system and few weeks back I have upgraded to Windows 11 . And since last week I am getting an error, which is attached below. I am using LPC-Link2 Debug Probe. By assuming it might be some compatibility issue, I have upgraded to MCUXpressoIDE_11.7.1 , and still the issue is not resolved. I am Looking for suggestions to fix this issue . Thanks , Amal

Regards
Prasanth
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Pavel_Hernandez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, you could try to run the IDE with an older compatibility of windows, and about the J-Link if you want to flash your target, you can use J-link commander o BLHOST.

Best regards,
Pavel

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
CEPL_Dev
Contributor III

Hi Pavel , 

Thanks for the response.

I also tried MCUXpressoIDE version 11.7.1, on windows 11, same link server error is coming. Any fix for that .

or using other debugging tools like J-Link might fix the problem?

Thanks,

Amal

Regards
Prasanth
0 Kudos
Pavel_Hernandez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, you could try to run the IDE with an older compatibility of windows, and about the J-Link if you want to flash your target, you can use J-link commander o BLHOST.

Best regards,
Pavel

0 Kudos
CEPL_Dev
Contributor III

Hi Pavel,

thanks for the support, 

Have a nice Day. 

Regards,

Amal

Regards
Prasanth
0 Kudos
Pavel_Hernandez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, my name is Pavel and I will be supporting your case, at this moment the last version is the 11.3 but this only work good in win10, there are some errors about the compatibility in win11, I recommend return to win10.

Best regards,
Pavel

0 Kudos