cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lpcopen 3.01 invalid project path

Jump to solution
vitaliylivnov
Contributor III

Hello. I installed MCUXpresso IDE v10.1.0 [Build 589] to develop projects under LPC-Link2. If I import the lpcopen_2_12_lpcxpresso_nxp_lpclink2_4370_g.zip library from the Examples\LPCOpen directory, the examples are build without errors. After downloading the new version of the lpcopen_3_01_lpcxpresso_nxp_lpclink2_4370.zip library and trying to import and build any project, I get the following errors:

pastedImage_4.png

There are no similar path in my system. It seems that somewhere in the project settings are registered non-existent path. What am I doing wrong?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Vitaliy,

I have tested the same LPCOpen package on my side and it is working correctly, please make sure that the ¨Copy projects into workspace¨option is selected while importing. You can find detailed information on this video:

MCUXpresso IDE - Using LPCOpen Examples |NXP 

Hope it helps!

Best Regards,
Carlos Mendoza
Technical Support Engineer

View solution in original post

5 Replies
lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

MCUXpresso IDE ships with the version of SEGGER it was developed/tested against. This version of the SEGGER software will be installed as part of the IDE installation process.

In normal usage, the IDE should identify the latest version of the SEGGER software installed on your system, and if you see problems you can modify the version that the IDE uses. But we certainly wouldn't guarantee an earlier version of SEGGER than the one that ships with the IDE will work.

A good starting point for more information would be section 3.8, "SEGGER Debug Connections", of the MCUXpresso IDE v10.1 User Guide.

Note that if you want to use SEGGER with a flashless part like LPC4370, you will need to consult SEGGER's own documentation for information on programming external (SPIFI) flash.

Regards,

MCUXpresso IDE Support

0 Kudos
vitaliylivnov
Contributor III

Ok, thank you.

0 Kudos
Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Vitaliy,

I have tested the same LPCOpen package on my side and it is working correctly, please make sure that the ¨Copy projects into workspace¨option is selected while importing. You can find detailed information on this video:

MCUXpresso IDE - Using LPCOpen Examples |NXP 

Hope it helps!

Best Regards,
Carlos Mendoza
Technical Support Engineer

vitaliylivnov
Contributor III

Thanks, it helped. Now the project is building. My mistake was that I used File / Open projects from file system instead of Quickstart / Import project (s) from file system.
But now a new problem arose: when debugging starts, the following error appears: No source available for "0xfffffffe"

0 Kudos
vitaliylivnov
Contributor III

I figured out the reason for the last problem. The latest version of MCUExpresso does not work with the older software from Segger (6.12). Can I somehow fix this without updating the software from Segger?

0 Kudos