Error compiling Main example in MCUXpresso 10.0.0

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error compiling Main example in MCUXpresso 10.0.0

kenylabrador
Contributor I

We have problems after the installation of MCUXpresso 10.0.0 in Ubuntu Linux 17.04 64bits. We install MCUXpresso, added the plugin and import the examples projects. After that, we try to build the PN7462AU_ex_phExMain example and an error appears (error_mcuxpresso_main_example.txt) and the .axf is not created. When we try to flash the program the compiler not recognized the PNEV7462B V2.2, appears is the LPC1343 and we don't have this board (image No recognized PNEV7462B V2.2.jpg). How we can solve the problem with the compilation of Main example or any other program, and how the compiler can recognize the board PNEV7462B V2.2?
Thank you

Original Attachment has been moved to: error_mcuxpresso_main_example.txt.zip

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I assume you have installed the LPCXpresso IDE patch for PN7xxxxx. I'm not sure that the PN7xxxx team actually supply the script necessary to install this patch onto Linux - which may well be causing your problem. However MCUXpresso IDE v10.0.2 comes with this PN7xxxx  support preinstalled. 

Thus I would suggest that you first step should be to install MCUXpresso IDE v10.0.2 (which was released a few days ago) and trying that.

Regards

MCUXpresso IDE Support