Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC-Link2 flasher

peterkostadinov
Contributor III

Hi,

I'm using OM13054:LPC-Link2.

I need not to debug, but just to upload a file, which is in bin or hex format to mcu MK20dn512xxx. 

What PC flasher to use?

Best Regards,

Peter

4 Replies

converse
Senior Contributor V

If you are using MCUXPRESSO, then see

Using the GUI flash programming tool 

and

https://community.nxp.com/thread/389139 

for more details, see chapter 14 of the MCUXpresso user guide

danielholala
Senior Contributor II

I understand that these flash tools, e.g. "crt_emu_cm_redlink", are included in the MCUXpresso installation. Are they also available as a standalone download?

I just want to flash our custom board and not debug it. Therefore our "programming station" does not need a full installation of MCUXpresso IDE.

Is there an installation package available that has a smaller footprint than the full MCUXpresso installation? I guess I can not just copy the "crt_emu_cm_redlink" and "boot_link2" executables as drivers would be missing.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

danielholala
Senior Contributor II

I understand that these flash tools, e.g. "crt_emu_cm_redlink", are included in the MCUXpresso installation. Are they also available as a standalone download?

I just want to flash our custom board and not debug it. Therefore our "programming station" does not need a full installation of MCUXpresso IDE.

Is there an installation package available that has a smaller footprint than the full MCUXpresso installation? I guess I can not just copy the "crt_emu_cm_redlink" and "boot_link2" executables as drivers would be missing.

I'd like to raise this question again: Is "crt_emu_cm_redlink" available standalone? I've yet to find a standalone download. For now, I'm resorting to the full installation of MCUXpresso IDE.

0 Kudos

peterkostadinov
Contributor III

Hi Con Verse,

Thank you very much!!!

Best Regards,

Peter

0 Kudos