Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BusFault_Handler MIMXRT1170EVK + RK055HDMIPI4M

auftrag2021
Contributor III

Hello, 

Hardware: MIMXRT1170EVK + RK055HDMIPI4M

IDE: MCUXpressor v11.3.0 SDK v2.9.0 (Manifest 3.8.0)

I import a DEMO from SDK -> Littlevgl_examples -> littlevgl_guider_cm7 (A button display on LCD Demo)

After I upload the code, it seemed everything is fine. There is a button on the display, it reacted when I pressed it. (See picture below)

auftrag2021_1-1620199658957.png

But after some minutes (maybe seconds), I noticed the programm was hanging. The button pressing didn't react anymore. I swear I did nothing but just uploading the program until this happened.

After then I stopped the program in IDE and I found this:

auftrag2021_0-1620199257114.png

The programm was going into an endless empty loop from BusFault_Handler interrupt routine. 

But why? Is this a hardware or software issue?

I checked some other littlevgl demo on the same board, I found the similar issue. In the first a few seconds, the Demo seemed ok. but after then, they all went into the BusFault_Handler routine.

Can anyone from NXP confirm this issue?

0 Kudos
1 Reply

jingpan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi aufrag2021,

I tested this demo on my board. It works fine after half an hour. I also tested other Littlevgl demos. No problem. I use SDK v2.9.1 and MCUXpresso 11.3.0.

Have you tried other display demos except Littlevgl? Maybe there is power supply issue? For example, do you use external AC/DC adapter?

Regards,

Jing

0 Kudos