Power estimation tool

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power estimation tool

aune
Contributor III

Been playing around with the power estimation tool, but cannot get my clocks set correctly.

I'm my hardware/software I use external 32khz crystal to feed the FLL. FLL is set to 48Mhz, core to 12 and rest to 6MHz. I cannot set this configuration in the tool. Am I doing something wrong ?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Could you let me know which Kinetis product you are using?

I think the MCU Power Estimation Tool doesn't with enough core/bus clock frequency group power consumption data.

That's why you could not select the different core and bus clock frequency.

Please let me know the Kinetis product part number, I could help to check with MCU Power Estimation Tool team about the power consumption data.

Thank you for the attention.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

jashanm
Contributor III

hi Hui_Ma,

I am working on KEA128, does the power estimation tool support KEA128 as well ?? because i couldnt find EA series in it ! Is there any other tool for this ??

0 Kudos