cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kinetis - i2c DMA driver, SDK2.2 code example

Cdn_aye
Senior Contributor I

Hi

I thought there used to be a way to build an sdk download for example code for specific drivers. But I can't seem to find this. I am looking for a complete example for the i2c DMA driver code as a master. I see the parts in the SDK doc set and can try to piece this together, but finding all the includes is going to be time consuming. Plus there is a difference between the CMSIS and fsl code bases.

Can someone direct me to this code or a way to extract it please.

Thanks for the help

Robert

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Robert:

In the SDK wizard page, you can select the drivers you needed.

pastedImage_3.png

Regards

Daniel

0 Kudos

Cdn_aye
Senior Contributor I

Hi Daniel

Thank you, but I cannot get the SDK wizard page you have above. Can you give the the link please?

I have built several sdks, but the only option I have seen is related to boards, OS, middle ware and hardware.

We have a custom board and are currently using the MK20DX256Vll10 processor. So is the reason we do not see the above SDK wizard because we do not have a currently supported processor? We need to redesign to a newer processor but need to make changes to the software drivers first. Is there another processor that we should call up to get access to the SDK wizard?

Regards

Daniel

0 Kudos

danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Robert:

Yes, when you build the SDK, you only can see the software components like middleware /os/...

Sorry maybe I have misunderstood your question. when you create New Projects using installed SDK , you will see the SDK wizard by clicking "New project...".

pastedImage_1.png

Regards

Daniel

Cdn_aye
Senior Contributor I

Hi Daniel

I should have said I'm using the iar tool set and working in an existing project. Do I have to use the kinetis project system in order to get these drivers? Or is there another way I can access the drivers?

Regards

Robert

0 Kudos

danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

unfortunately SDK wizard only supported with MCUXpresso IDE.  Please check below link for more details.

https://www.nxp.com/support/developer-resources/software-development-tools/mcuxpresso-software-and-t... 

The latest SDK version is 2.6. You can download it from

Welcome | MCUXpresso SDK Builder 

Regards

Daniel

0 Kudos