cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Config Tools Error from version 10 to version 15 for i.MX RT 1175

Jump to solution
MichaelC_Future
Contributor II

Updated MCUXpresso Config Tools from version 10 to version 15, and had some errors suddenly pop up in the configuration for i.MX RT 1175.  The first ones we noticed were between L2 and C13, and A15 and M4.  These four pins are connected to ENC2-4 peripherals.  Where there was no error before, now the tool says “The selected value is in conflict with the ‘Routed pin/signal’ value in ‘#(Pin Name Here)’ setting, a conflict in the configuration of the DAISY bit-field of the IOMUXC_XBAR1-IN_SELECT_INPUT_34(or 35) register.”

Is there a reason why this error wasn’t in the previous tools, but is showing up now?  Do you know if there is a way around it, or if it just wasn’t being checked in the old tool?

The other concerning error that popped up was ENET_QOS was no longer allowed to be routed on an RT1175 configuration.  It was fine with the new tool when the configuration was set to an RT1176 but said not supported with RT1175.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Jan_Kucera
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Michael,

sorry for inconvenience.

There has been added new conflict check in the pin routing set by SELECT_INPUT registers in IOMUXC peripheral. This check was missing in the data for the tool version 10.

ENET_QOS peripheral is available only on i.MX RT1176, it was removed from the tools data for i.MX RT1175 intentionally.

Best Regards

Jan Kucera

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jan_Kucera
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Michael,

sorry for inconvenience.

There has been added new conflict check in the pin routing set by SELECT_INPUT registers in IOMUXC peripheral. This check was missing in the data for the tool version 10.

ENET_QOS peripheral is available only on i.MX RT1176, it was removed from the tools data for i.MX RT1175 intentionally.

Best Regards

Jan Kucera

0 Kudos