Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPT 3.1 Example Error

rspark5263
Contributor I

Hi,

I try to run SPT Tool box for Matlab simulation of SPT3.1

however, when I run the function 'switch_spt(31)', I've got an error msg.

>> Error code is -5, and error message is: No such feature exists.

but switch_spt(28) runs normally.

>> switch_spt(28)

The current SPT version is 2.8, and the simulator version is 3.0.0.

Please let me know how to run spt31 in spt toolbox

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Maysonet
Contributor I

The error message you're encountering, "Error code -5: No such feature exists," suggests that the function '  switchspt(31) ' is trying to access a feature or version (SPT 3.1) that is not available or recognized by your SPT Toolbox. The toolbox currently supports SPT version 2.8 and simulator version 3.0.0. To run 'spt31' in the SPT Toolbox, you may need to update the toolbox to a version that supports SPT 3.1, or check if there are additional configurations or updates available for compatibility. 'switch_spt(28)' works because it's compatible with your current setup.

0 Kudos

iulianbulancea
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

You have this error because you do not have license to use SPT 3x. Please add an official request ticket to obtain it.

Thank you,

Iulian Bulancea

0 Kudos

ziranwu
Contributor I

Hi Lulian,

I want to get licensed for SPT 3.x too in the Matlab Radar Toolbox. How should I add an official request ticket to it?

Thanks,

@iulianbulancea 

@rspark5263 

Ziran

0 Kudos

iulianbulancea
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @ziranwu ,

You should open a support ticket on nxp.com in which you should add your company details and mention that you need a MBDT SPT toolbox which is a product of NXP. In case you want a MATLAB RADAR toolbox you should contact the MathWorks, this  toolbox is a MathWorks product.

Thank you,

Iulian

0 Kudos