NXP_RADAR_Toolbox_S32R274 board

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NXP_RADAR_Toolbox_S32R274 board

lokesha
Contributor II

I have NXP_RADAR_Toolbox_S32R274 board. I am able to connect this board via Ethernet RDK Demo Controller.exe. I checked in documents related to SPT.

I have not clear below the points :

1. What is hardware interface to connection for application ?   

2. How can we use or connect SPT kernel etc. ?  

3. How can I read or write data into S32R274 board and from which interface ?    

0 Kudos
5 Replies

Ruiz256
Contributor I

Glad you like it. We have been using this for a colossal piece of a month now and it is clearly going charmingly.

Rapidfs

0 Kudos

Batiste
Contributor I

The EVB is a modular development platform which can be used either as a daughter card in conjunction with the general MPC57xx motherboard or as a standalone solution. Both variants allow you to start with the software development.

myprepaidcenter

0 Kudos

petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

there are 2 ways:

With RSDK_demo, disable radar processing from the web server interface and select output of ADC data. The visualizer will receive a RTP stream with entire frame of ADC raw data

if you want to save that to PC you need to modify the visualizer to do so (instead of plotting the data just save to a file.)

Other way is to use 1RF_4Antenna, which by default saves data to files and just disable radar processing from config file, enable ADC output and configure the number of frames you want to dump.

best regards,

Peter

petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

I guess you are talking about this kit:

https://www.nxp.com/design/designs/s32r274-end-to-end-reference-design-kit:RDK-S32R274

1. What is hardware interface to connection for application ?

It is Ethernet cable.

2. How can we use or connect SPT kernel etc. ?

via Matlab

3. How can I read or write data into S32R274 board and from which interface ?

Did you go through Using RSDK1.4.0 Demo Application with RDK-S32R274 or DCC Kit – Application note

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN12938.pdf

Best regards,

Peter

0 Kudos

lokesha
Contributor II

thanks.

How can I save raw ADC sample or Peak data from RDK Demo Controller GUI ? 

I tried from Output Stream and Save session. but nothing saved.

0 Kudos