TuxTeam_Milestone_1

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TuxTeam_Milestone_1

TuxTeam_Milestone_1

In the movie, we show that we wired the necessary connections to the 'T' pin (the red wire) of the board inside the headset, and to the ground, that needs to be common with the UDOO board's ground (the black wire). The wires are connected to the 0 (RX) pin and the GND pin of the UDOO board, respectively. Software-side, we used the Brain library which takes packets received from the serial interface and interprets them, giving values in CSV form, for us to process in the next step. For receiving data from the headset, the M4 core of the board runs the Arduino code and uses the Serial0 object (UART 5) to take the raw data, which is processed by the Brain library. Then, the resulting string is sent to the A9 core by using the provided shared memory. The Serial object is used for this step, as we see in the video. The received string contains values in the following form:

signal strength, attention, meditation, delta, theta, low alpha, high alpha, low beta, high beta, low gamma, high gamma

We will use them in the following milestones.

Labels (1)
Comments

Sorry the video is not rotated... I don't know why this happened, we rotated it, but after upload, I see that it is still in this position, I don't have an explanation for this :smileysad: 

EDIT: I edited the video and uploaded it again, hopefully it will work this time.

Am avut putine emotii incepand cu 0:38, dar imi place filmuletul. Sa aveti mult spor in continuare!

No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎05-07-2017 11:26 AM
Updated by: