cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qbv performance test issue

Mereye
Contributor I

Hello, 

I'm trying to do "Qbv performance test" on section 8.7.1.3.2.3 on Layerscape Software Development Kit User Guide, Rev. 20.04, 04/2020

when I write the line "qbvset --device eno0 --entryfile qbv5.txt" on terminal (teraterm), I got the following:

[91384.235278] fsl_enetc 0000:00:00.0 eno0: not support speed
echo reply:eno0
echo reply:0

then when I write the next line "./pktgen/pktgen_twoqueue.sh -i eno0 -q 3 -n 0 ", I got the following:

./pktgen/pktgen_twoqueue.sh: No such file or directory

someone could help me to solve it? I'm not sure if the reason can be that when kernel is starting I got the following:

[FAILED] Failed to start Create Volatile Files and Directories.

[FAILED] Failed to mount Boot Partition.
See 'systemctl status boot.mount' for details.
[DEPEND] Dependency failed for Unattended Upgrades Shutdown.
Starting Load Kernel Modules...
[FAILED] Failed to start Load Kernel Modules.

[FAILED] Failed to start Docker Application Container Engine.

if is the case, someone knows how to fix it?

I'm working on LS1028A board with a custom iamge loaded that I build with flexbuilder.

Thank you in advance

0 Kudos
1 Reply

bpe
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Did it work for you with the default LSDK images? Based on the error outputs you provided, there are significant problems with your system initialization stage, however, I cannot tell what is the root cause. Suggestions:

• Analyze the changes you introduced, in particular, check what files/packages you have removed and/or  what you have altered in the system initialization scripts.
  • Go through the boot log to see why the you hasystem fails to mount the boot partition, there must be more error messages.
  • To make PKTGEN available in your root filesystem, follow the steps to build and merge LSDK apps

Best Regards
Platon

0 Kudos